Technologies has developed an advanced methodology for allowing
cycle counting to occur without having to stop all activities in a
warehouse during a count operation. This saves labor and
increases operation efficiencies. The system is flexible,
user friendly, and includes built in security and
reporting. Click the links below to view screen shots.
For a live demo, please contact us.
- Select list based on enhanced criteria
- Create you own custom "count groups"
- Preview count selection before creating the count list
- Print Count Sheets (blind
or with quantities)
- See variance and totals as counts are entered
- Add notes at count header and detail levels
- View Variances / Post Adjustments
- Closing list creates
ending inventory snapshot and computes variances
- Select the items to adjust in Adage and specify adjustment
- Users must have adjustment
authorization within the dollar amount of the adjustment.
- Count accuracy & totals display at bottom of the page
- Clicking on the binoculars icon loads an inventory
transaction screen that shows all
transactions that have occurred since the count began,
as well as all open receipt or issue transactions from
various open documents.
- If adjustment exceeds user's authorization limit, an
email can be automatically
generated requesting approval.
statistics based on select
criteria and date range